Last week I managed to implement a tracking service that allows you to track who has seen your emails (or blog posts) by pasting an invisible pixel in the contents, in this post I went into full detail about the process and what I've done each day to make it work.

Soon I had a list of things that needed to be improved but my time was limited to 7 days, so I decided to create a GitHub issue for tracking those ideas. This week I'm going to pick some of those ideas up for improvement.

I will use this post as an umbrella for the improvements and talk about what has been done in summary here.

Changing the CSS framework

I decided to change the CSS framework from Material Design Lite to UIKit, and in my opinion, the result looks significantly better.